Dominic and his partner were trying to modernise their unit in an aging suburban block. With an entirely new kitchen just installed, they approached FLOORChef hoping a classic, plain white floor could be done throughout every room to replace the out-dated vinyl they ripped up. Not only could it be done, but the floor they got looked straight out of a glossy magazine spread. No wonder they were so happy!
Client – Dominic Morris
Location – Coorparoo, QLD
Floor Type – Unit (Residential)
Design Scope –
- Plain white floor chosen to match new kitchen and modernise interior in aging unit block.
- Frosted finish selected to reduce gloss levels and help ease cleaning demands of an inherently unforgiving white surface.
- Seamless resin flooring carried across entire 85m2 internal area, including the kitchen, living room and into two bedrooms.
- Preparation involved the removal of stubborn glue left over from the vinyl previously in place.
- The flooring was part of a larger renovation project completed in readiness for sale of the property.
Customer Feedback –
“I highly recommend FLOORChef to my friends and colleagues…[the floor is] one of the first things we get comments on as soon as people come inside. The finish is amazing and Charlie and I are very picky with quality.” Score – 9/10
Dominic Morris, Homeowner